Exhibitor Success Training
Increase success with our strategic planning exercises and tools
Our exhibitor training and web series will help you amp up booth traffic and create a positive experience at the event.
Welcome to A’18!
As a new exhibitor, we view our relationship with you and your company as a long-term partnership. Our aim is to help you achieve your goals and grow your business through our industry-leading event. That’s why we partnered with America’s leading tradeshow productivity expert to provide you with a special new exhibitor on-boarding program.
If you will invest a little of your pre-show time, your odds of achieving exhibiting success will be highly increased. Here are the 3 steps to success:
- Complete the five strategic planning exercises (at the recommended time frames)
- Download and use the free tradeshow implementation tools
- View the webinars and read the articles below
“Ask the Tradeshow Experts” Q&A
AIA and Informa have made special arrangements with Jefferson Davis, North America’s leading expert on trade show success, and his team of experts. You can submit questions on any exhibiting topic. Mr. Davis will respond within 48 hours.
Education for first time exhibitors (REQUIRED)
We want to ensure all new exhibiting companies have a positive and productive experience. As part of our new exhibitor on-boarding program, we require all new exhibiting companies to participate in an informative educational webinar.
Informa staff and tradeshow productivity expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge, share important event and attendee information, “ins and outs” of exhibiting at A’18, and useful knowledge and exhibiting tools and resources critical to your company’s exhibiting success.
A’18 new exhibitor web briefing: How to Have a Positive and Profitable Exhibiting Experience
How to increase booth traffic
Competition for attendees’ time in the expo hall is fierce. The battle is won in the days and weeks leading up to the event. Today, no exhibitor of any size can afford to just show up and hope the right attendees find their exhibit. Effectively pre-marketing your exhibit is a “must do” to build your brand and get your fair share of qualified booth traffic.
Preeminent tradeshow expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge, walks you through an eight-step pre-show marketing planning process that will put your company “in the mind” and “on the agenda” of enough of the right A’18 attendees.
Improving Visibility & Driving Qualified Booth Traffic: How to Attract Enough of the Right Attendees to Your A’18 Exhibit
Quick-read, informative and loaded with useful information and practical knowledge. Our exhibiting success articles, tools, and strategic planning exercises address the critical topics important to your success as an exhibitor today.
Just click the links below and be sure to forward to your entire exhibiting team.
- Planning to Win: Exhibiting by Objectives – How to Set Achievable Exhibiting Goals
- Exhibiting Dollars and Sense – 32 Ways to Save Money
- High-Impact Pre-show Marketing – How to Identify and Attract Enough of the Right Attendees to Your Exhibit
- Staffing for Success – How to Prepare Your Booth Staff for Success
- Closed-Loop Lead Management – How to Capture Higher Quality Leads and Convert More to Sales
- Exhibit Measurement Made Easy – How to Measure Exhibiting Results and Return on Investment
- Glossary of Exhibiting Terms
- 9 Steps to Stand Out and Be Remembered at Your Next Show
- Improving Exhibiting Effectiveness e-book
- 16 Week Tradeshow Planning Tool
- Exhibiting Cost Control Tool
- Exhibit & Financial Performance Metrics Tool
Strategic Planning Exercises